We have been working diligently on strategic redirects for our clients and their events during these unprecedented times. We know normal will return.
Until then we have been racking our brains on how else we can help. Our creative brains can certainly NOT be left idle. So we have put together a list of 40 ways to celebrate daily and add some variety to these days in isolation.
We invite you to follow our social channels as we pick one at random to do together. Share and participate using #eventfullyquarantined.
- Send a funny gif to 5 friends
- Write/post 10 things you are grateful for. Tape it up.
- Pat your head and rub your belly…bet you can’t do that without a giggle
- Find a way to do a random act of kindness
- Text a joke to a coworker, friend, or family member
- Get ALL dressed up, take a picture
- Play your favorite sing-a-long song and sing it at the top of your lungs
- Leave a positive review for the purchases or places you love
- Go follow 5 new businesses/accounts on social media
- Have a candlelit dinner tonight
- Make a new recipe
- Organize your junk drawer or drawers (no judgement)
- Write a note on the mirror for you or someone in your household
- Do a fun (safe) prank to someone to give them a giggle
- Set your table with your fancy dishes or china tonight for lunch or dinner
- Have a backwards dinner – dessert first!
- Call on a friend…not text…CALL!
- Color….Good old fashioned coloring
- Have breakfast in bed…or bring breakfast-in-bed to someone in your house
- Have a picnic..inside or outside
- Learn something new…watch a youtube video…read an article…pick-up a book
- Have a themed meal night…fit with menu cards, place cards, and/or a centerpiece
- FInd 5 items to giveaway
- Take a picture of something you find beautiful
- Watch a motivational ted talk
- Write 5 things you love
- Make a vision “board”
- Put on your favorite music & dance like crazy
- Set a mini goal
- Compliment someone
- Try a 5-minute meditation or “moment of silence”…close your eyes and be still.
- Practice a favorite hobby…don’t have one…PICK ONE
- Unsubscribe your email address from junk mail..not ours of course!
- Make or add to your bucket list
- Do a 15 minute workout…yoga…or just Jump up and down a few times
- Have breakfast for dinner..or lunch!
- Strike a power pose. You know. Stand up. Tall. Hands on your hips. Chin high.
- Do something for yourself. That’s right YOU! maybe a bath? Face mask?
- Make a “Charcuterie” board fit for a meal…use what you got. Be creative.
- Add something new to your morning or evening routine
Have one to add? Please share!!! Meanwhile, stay healthy and stay safe.
Eventfully Angela is a premier independent event management partner specializing in Corporate Events and Event Branding. Based in Charlotte, NC, Eventfully Angela fills the resource gaps of businesses both large and small, with premium and customized services. Specialties include full-service planning, sourcing and venue selection, on-site day of support, consulting and contract audits, event marketing and branding, experiential event design, and fully customized event registration websites. 704-754-2627 firstname.lastname@example.org