January 10, 2018
Event Technology – By Julius Solaris – Editor EventMB
I’m honored to have been invited to contribute to the Event Manager Blog article on how to use Social Media to market events.
Navigating social media can be overwhelming. This comprehensive toolkit breaks it all down into bite-sized, easy to digest, pieces.
Included are 42 strategies, ideas, tips, and tactics for using social media to promote events.
“The intelligence you need to make better decisions in one handy guide.”
This is what you are going to get:
- Social media event marketing strategy, backed by research.
- How To Convince Your Boss to spend event marketing dollars on social media
- Your Essential Social Media Policy
- 6 Actions to Nail Your Social Media Event Marketing Strategy
- A free PDF with a social media template
- How to choose the Right Social Media to Successfully Promote Your Events
- A Complete Guide to Promoting Your Event Hashtag
- 19+ Pre Event Hype Ideas For Social Media
- A 4-Step Action Plan to Working with Social Media Influencers
- Be a Master of FOMO With Pre-event Social Media Contests
- After Your Event: 8 Ideas to Continue the Social Media High
- 4 Steps To Keep Your Cool and Navigate an Event Social Media Crisis
- 10 Trends redefining social media for events
You can thank me later!
Eventfully Angela is a premier independent event management partner specializing in Corporate Events. Based in Charlotte, NC, Eventfully Angela fills the resource gaps of businesses both large and small, with premium and customized services. Specialties include full-service planning, sourcing and venue selection, on-site day of support, consulting and contract audits, event marketing, experiential event design, and fully customized event registration websites. 704-754-2627 firstname.lastname@example.org