January 10, 2018
Event Technology – By Julius Solaris – Editor EventMB
Social Media for Events (2018 Edition): A Complete Guide to Marketing Your Events Using Social Media
Honored to have been invited to contribute to the Event Manager Blog article on how to use Social Media to market events.
Navigating social media can be overwhelming. This comprehensive toolkit breaks it all down into bite-size, easy to digest, pieces.
Included are 42 strategies, ideas, tips, and tactics for using social media to promote events.
“The intelligence you need to make better decisions in one handy guide.”
This is what you are going to get:
- Social media event marketing strategy, backed by research.
- How To Convince Your Boss to spend event marketing dollars on social media
- Your Essential Social Media Policy
- 6 Actions to Nail Your Social Media Event Marketing Strategy
- A free pdf with a social media template
- How to choose the Right Social Media to Successfully Promote Your Events
- A Complete Guide to Promoting Your Event Hashtag
- 19+ Pre Event Hype Ideas For Social Media
- A 4 Step Action Plan to Working with Social Media Influencers
- Be a Master of FOMO With Pre-event Social Media Contests
- After Your Event: 8 Ideas to Continue the Social Media High
- 4 Steps To Keep Your Cool and Navigate an Event Social Media Crisis
- 10 Trends redefining social media for events
You can thank me later!
A Chicago native, Angela is a self-proclaimed event-geek and daily celebrator of just about anything. She currently resides with her husband and 3 kids in the Atlanta, Georgia area and has been the Sr. Meeting and Event Planner for Ingersoll Rand, a global Industrial Company, since 2009. She recently debuted her blog, Eventfully Angela, writing about industry tips and the overall musings of her eventfully crazy life as an event planner and beyond. She can also be found sharing event industry awesomeness on Instagram @eventfullyangela. Thoughts and views shared are her own.